Drive In For Expert Brake Service at Driver’s Edge in Southlake, TX
The number one cause of brake failure is owner neglect. Don’t become a statistic. Let us help. Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service is your one-stop shop for all of your most unique brake service needs. So whether your vehicle requires brake pads, brake calipers, or general brake repair, we have exactly what you’re looking for.
Wouldn’t you like to keep your braking system running smoothly? We can set up a schedule of regular brake inspections that can help keep your brakes healthy and extend the lifespan of your vehicle. At Driver’s Edge auto repair shop in Southlake, we’re committed to providing quality brake service in Southlake, TX and we use state-of-the-art technology to inspect, diagnose, and repair brakes.
Regular brake inspections could mean a safer drive
It’s easy to delay brake inspections, but remember, your safety and your family’s safety is too important to risk. Plus, a delay in servicing your brakes can lead to more expensive repair bills in the future.
Driver’s Edge makes it easier for you to keep yourself and your family safe and avoid costly repairs at the same time. We can schedule your routine inspections, or you can book your appointments online and also take advantage of our free concierge service.
A complete brake inspection at Driver’s Edge will include the following:
- Replacing brake pads and shoes
- Assessing the brake calipers and other related hardware
- Checking and machining the drums and rotors
- Checking fluid levels and refilling as needed
Most experts in the automotive field recommend brake inspections every six months or every 6,000 miles. Our staff can discuss this with you and base it on factors like the average amount of miles you drive, driving habits, and manufacturer recommendations.
Your brakes are affected by the way you drive
Here are some ways you can save your brakes:
- Avoid quick, sharp stops as much as possible
- Avoid tailgating – it can lead to sudden stops, which can wear brakes
- Avoid riding the brake pedal constantly (automatic transmission)
- Avoid carrying too much weight in the trunk and backseat
- Avoid potholes and debris as much as possible
Making a few simple adjustments to your driving habits can extend the life of your brakes, and that could mean huge savings for you!
Warning signs of possible brake issues
Watch for signs of brake trouble ahead. If you come across any of the red flags below, schedule an appointment with us right away:
- Squealing, thumping, grinding, or other strange noises
- Experiencing a brake pedal that depresses farther than normal
- Braking accompanied by vibration
- Yellow fluid leaking under the car
- Pulling to one side when braking
- Warning light on the dash Illuminates
Driver’s Edge also takes pride in saving you money every chance we can! We provide coupons and specials on our savings page for everything, from brake work to tires and more.
Our FREE concierge service offers you even more
Your life is already busy enough. Having to spend valuable time dropping off and picking up your car for service can only add to your heavy load. Let us do it for you. If your vehicle is within three miles of our shop, you can take advantage of our FREE concierge service. That means we can pick up and drop off your vehicle, so you’ll only have to worry about keeping your day on track. In addition, we can clean and sanitize your car for your comfort and safety.