Drive In for Professional Car AC Repair in Southlake, TX at Driver’s Edge
Did you know that regular inspection of your vehicle’s AC system can prevent you from paying costly car AC repair expenses in the future? So if you haven’t already, add an air conditioning inspection to your list of routine maintenance work at Driver’s Edge Southlake auto repair shop. Our technicians will inspect your AC and diagnose any problems before they become bigger ones. Your system may also require a regular car AC recharge, so ask our service professionals to set a schedule of routine maintenance checks your vehicle needs today!
Save time and money with regular AC inspections
Don’t wait to address issues with your vehicle’s air conditioning system. The Texas heat isn’t pleasant in a car with warm air coming from the vents. At that, a routine inspection costs less money and takes less time than an auto AC repair. That’s why it pays to detect problems early!
A full-service AC inspection at Driver’s Edge includes:
- Searching for leaks or holes in refrigerant lines, or damage to hoses
- Checking the pressure in the cooling system
- Measuring the temperature in the passenger cabin
- Inspecting the level of coolant for a possible car AC recharge
- Checking the pipes, cap, and thermostat
- Evaluating the compressor belt for cracks
- Checking the manufacturer’s specifications
Driver’s Edge is dedicated to providing not only superior, but professional diagnostics. We also are committed to offering value to our customers every day. Check out our great specials and money-saving offers on our coupon page!
Pay attention to these red flags in your car’s AC system
Your vehicle’s AC system can provide comfort in even the most extreme Texas heat. You don’t think too much about it, though, when it’s working. Even worse, most drivers aren’t capable of working on today’s complex car AC systems once things go wrong.
Watching for these warning signs can help alert you to an AC problem early:
- Water on the floorboards inside the car. This might mean a blocked vent or hose in the system. Water leads to mildew and odors in your car, so make sure you have it checked out right away.
- Unusual noises or fluttering sounds. There’s a chance that something may be stuck in your vent.
- Weak or warm airflow coming from the AC vents. A blockage somewhere in the system could be the cause, or the compressor may need to be replaced.
- The AC system indicator light on the dashboard goes on. Don’t assume the light is faulty. It could be a number of things, so let us check it out.
If you notice any of these red flags, bring your car or truck to Driver’s Edge in Southlake and we can take care of it right away.
Our FREE Concierge Service takes stress out of car maintenance
Picture this: Your day is planned with work and family obligations, then your AC suddenly stops working. We can help! Driver’s Edge knows the value of your time, so if your vehicle is within 3 miles of our shop, we can come to your home or workplace and pick it up for its service appointment. Once the scheduled work is completed, we can clean it up and then return it to you. It’s that simple.