Expert, Professional Brake Service in Southwest Fort Worth, TX at Driver’s Edge
Do you need brake pads? Brake calipers or general brake repair or parts replacement?
If so, drive into Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service in Fort Worth, TX. We are known for providing the highest-quality of brake work in the area and we use state-of-the-art automotive technology to inspect, diagnose, and repair brakes.
Be proactive! Don’t skip routine inspections. Let Driver’s Edge find and resolve issues with your brakes to help you avoid getting stranded or being involved in a crash due to faulty brakes.
Professional, thorough brake inspections & repair
Owner neglect is the number 1 cause of brake failure. Don’t face unnecessary repair bills or even deadly crashes by skipping routine brake inspections. Bring your vehicle to Driver’s Edge auto repair shop in Southwest Fort Worth and let our brake technicians inspect, diagnose, and repair your brakes.
Our professional brake technicians will:
- Replace brake pads and shoes
- Assess the brake calipers and other related hardware
- Check and machine the drums and rotors
- Check fluid levels and refill, if necessary
Most auto experts recommend routine brake checks every six months or every 6,000 miles. Set a schedule of inspections or ask our service staff to advise you based on your driving habits and the manufacturer’s recommendations. Plus, all your routine maintenance and safety checks can be coordinated with your brake inspection. This can save you time and money!
Your driving habits affect your brakes
The brakes on your vehicle can be affected by your driving habits as well as the environment you drive in. Here are some tips that can help you keep your brake system healthy:
- Avoid quick, sharp stops as much as possible
- Avoid tailgating – it can lead to sudden stops, which can wear brakes
- Avoid riding the brake pedal constantly (automatic transmission)
- Avoid carrying heavy loads in the trunk and backseat
- Avoid potholes and debris as much as possible
Warning signs of possible brake problems
Don’t ignore signs of problems with your brakes. Avoid larger and more expensive repairs in the future by having your brakes checked immediately if you notice any of the following red flags below:
- Squealing, thumping, grinding, or other strange noises
- Experiencing softness in a brake pedal that depresses farther than normal
- Braking accompanied by vibration
- Yellow fluid leaking under the car
- Pulling to one side when braking
- Warning light on the dash Illuminates
Let our brake specialists check your brakes before the problems become bigger or your brakes fail completely.
Driver’s Edge is committed to providing the highest quality service and repair work at the best prices in the Fort Worth area! Check out our coupon and specials page here.
Driver’s Edge FREE Concierge Service is here for you!
Our added-value Concierge Service will keep your day on track. We can pick up your vehicle if it is within three miles of our shop, and we’ll return it to you once the scheduled services are complete. We can also clean and sanitize it for your safety, too, so take advantage of this free service now!