Get Professional Car AC Repair in Fort Worth, TX at Driver’s Edge in Southwest
Add an air conditioning inspection to your list of routine maintenance work at Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service in Southwest Fort Worth, TX. Our ASE-certified technicians will inspect your AC and diagnose any problems early, which can save you a great deal of time and money in the long run. Your vehicle will also need an AC recharge regularly, so ask our service staff to set up a schedule of maintenance checks for all your auto systems today!
Regular AC inspections can save you money
Why wait until the AC in your vehicle starts leaking into the passenger cabin or blowing warm air to bring it in? Auto AC repair is more expensive than a routine inspection and will take longer, so follow the inspection calendar to detect problems early!
At Driver’s Edge, a full-service AC inspection includes:
- Searching for leaks or holes in refrigerant lines, or damage to hoses
- Checking the pressure in the cooling system
- Measuring the temperature in the passenger cabin
- Inspecting the level of coolant for possible car AC recharge
- Checking pipes, cap, and thermostat
- Evaluating the compressor belt for cracks
- Checking the manufacturer’s specifications
Driver’s Edge is dedicated to providing value to our customers every day, as well as superior, professional diagnostics. Check out our coupon page often to catch our great specials and money-saving coupons!
Watch for these warning flags in your car’s AC system
You appreciate your AC system, but you don’t think too much about it when it’s working. And there isn’t much you can do to easily monitor the “health” of your car’s AC. It’s only when it stops working that you take notice. And in the heat of Texas, that heat can be brutal.
Here are some of the warning signs you can look for that might catch an AC problem early:
- Watch for water on the floorboards inside the car. Don’t ignore this as water leads to the growth of mildew and odors invading your car. Set an appointment to get it checked out right away.
- Do you hear unusual noises or fluttering sounds? Is the airflow coming from the AC vents weak or even warm? There may be an object stuck in the system somewhere. This will weaken the airflow.
- If the dashboard indicator light for the AC system goes on, don’t assume it’s a faulty connection. Let us determine what the problem is.
Save time and money by taking care of these warning signs right away. Bring your car or truck to Driver’s Edge in Fort Worth today.
Our FREE Concierge Service gives you even more value
Picture this: your entire day is planned out and it’s going to be very busy. But your AC suddenly stops working. Don’t let this upset your day. We recognize the value of your time, so if your vehicle is within 3 miles of the shop, we can pick it up, complete the scheduled work, and then return it back to you. It’s as simple.