Full-Service Keller TX Auto Repair
Our ASE-Certified, factory-trained technicians have the expertise to keep your car or truck in top condition. Visit our Keller car repair shop for affordable brake repair, car AC repair, tire sales and service, and much more.
One convenient location for all of your Keller auto repair needs.
Is it time to have your brakes checked or do you have a flat tire that needs a fast fix? Our Keller auto shop has you covered! These are just some of the services you’ll find at Driver’s Edge Compete Tire & Auto Service:
- Tire repair
- Brake Repair
- Car AC Repair
- Oil Change & Filter
- Battery service
- Diagnostic service
- Tire rotation and balancing
- Transmission repair
- Engine repair
- Check engine light service
If you’re overdue for an oil change for your car or truck, our service includes a free seasonal checkup and multi-point inspection. We’ll check all of your fluids and your vehicle’s critical systems and let you know if we spot any minor issues that may cause trouble down the road.
Expert preventative car maintenance
Having your oil changed every three months or 3,000 miles is just one of the preventative maintenance services that can extend the life of your car or truck. You can help ensure you have a vehicle you can rely on by scheduling these services:
- Filter inspection and replacement: Regardless of your mileage, your vehicle’s air, fuel, and crankcase breather filters should be regularly inspected to help decrease exhaust emissions and fuel consumption.
- Tune-ups: You should have a tune-up approximately every 30,000 miles. Specific services may include the replacement of spark plugs and the fuel filter, plus checking the component in your emissions control system.
- Tire check: Protect your investment in your tires with regular checks of your vehicle’s front-end alignment and tire pressure. You can check either the placard on the driver’s door or your owner’s manual for recommended inflation figures, or our technicians can determine the proper inflation for you.
Our Keller location offers a complete range of preventative maintenance services, including periodic 30,000-, 60,000- and 90,000-mile services.
Texas State car inspections.
Driver’s Edge auto shops are official Texas State Vehicle Inspection stations. Our services include complete safety inspections, plus any emissions testing that may be required for your particular vehicle year, make, and model.
Great tire deals and auto service savings.
We know that the need for unexpected repairs or service can have an impact on your budget, so we always offer great deals on our coupons page and we’ll beat any local competitor’s price! Check in frequently for special offers on oil changes, brake service, and other services, plus rebates on brand-name tires and free inspections.
We make it simple to bring your car or truck into our Keller location for service or repair. Take advantage of our free concierge service to have us pick up your vehicle from your location within three miles of our location, and book your appointment right online 24/7.
Keller, TX Auto Repair FAQs
What Is Preventative Maintenance?
Driver’s Edge in Keller is ready to help keep your car on the road. We set regular schedules for your vehicles’ maintenance visits and carry out professional inspections of each system.
Our goal is to prevent breakdowns and keep your car on the road instead of in the auto repair shop. These inspections and related services include:
- An oil change
- Fluid levels are refilled if needed
- The air filter is checked and replaced
- The chassis is lubricated
- Wiper blades are checked
- The entire brake system is checked
- All belts and hoses are checked
- The tires are inspected for damage or wear
The ASE-certified mechanics at our auto shop work with you to avoid any major car repairs and save you money.
Schedule an appointment at your Keller Driver’s Edge location!
Can Driver’s Edge Service My Car’s AC System?
How Often Should I Have My Oil Changed?
What Are The Guidelines For Checking The Brakes?
Brakes that can stop your vehicle in adequate time and don’t make odd noises, like screeching or grinding, probably don’t need attention. But if you see fluid on the floor under the car or begin to hear noises when braking or turning, or if the car doesn’t respond quickly when you press the brake pedal, it’s time for a brake inspection. A brake repair might be minor, but you won’t know until you have it checked. You don’t have to search further for auto repairs in Keller than Driver’s Edge, no matter what your car needs!
The premium brake service at Driver’s Edge includes:
- A complete inspection of the hydraulic and brake friction system
- he resurfacing of rotors and/or drums as needed
- The replacement of premium-grade brake shoes and/or brake pads
- A check of wheel bearings and repacking them if applicable
- A brake fluid flush and refill
Can Driver’s Edge Perform My Factory Warranty Work?
Yes! We are no longer just a tire shop. We specialize in all kinds of preventive and repair work. Current law states that a dealership can’t require warranty work to be performed only in their shop. Our technicians are factory-trained, and many of them have previously worked at dealer shops. They provide the same or a higher level of service found at dealerships.