Full-Service Keller TX Auto Repair
Our ASE-Certified, factory-trained technicians have the expertise to keep your car or truck in top condition. Visit our Keller car repair shop for affordable brake repair, car AC repair, tire sales and service, and much more.
One convenient location for all of your Keller auto repair needs.
Is it time to have your brakes checked or do you have a flat tire that needs a fast fix? Our Keller auto shop has you covered! These are just some of the services you’ll find at Driver’s Edge Compete Tire & Auto Service:
- Tire repair
- Brake Repair
- Car AC Repair
- Oil Change & Filter
- Battery service
- Diagnostic service
- Tire rotation and balancing
- Transmission repair
- Engine repair
- Check engine light service
If you’re overdue for an oil change for your car or truck, our service includes a free seasonal checkup and multi-point inspection. We’ll check all of your fluids and your vehicle’s critical systems and let you know if we spot any minor issues that may cause trouble down the road.
Expert preventative car maintenance
Having your oil changed every three months or 3,000 miles is just one of the preventative maintenance services that can extend the life of your car or truck. You can help ensure you have a vehicle you can rely on by scheduling these services:
- Filter inspection and replacement: Regardless of your mileage, your vehicle’s air, fuel, and crankcase breather filters should be regularly inspected to help decrease exhaust emissions and fuel consumption.
- Tune-ups: You should have a tune-up approximately every 30,000 miles. Specific services may include the replacement of spark plugs and the fuel filter, plus checking the component in your emissions control system.
- Tire check: Protect your investment in your tires with regular checks of your vehicle’s front-end alignment and tire pressure. You can check either the placard on the driver’s door or your owner’s manual for recommended inflation figures, or our technicians can determine the proper inflation for you.
Our Keller location offers a complete range of preventative maintenance services, including periodic 30,000-, 60,000- and 90,000-mile services.
Texas State car inspections.
Driver’s Edge auto shops are official Texas State Vehicle Inspection stations. Our services include complete safety inspections, plus any emissions testing that may be required for your particular vehicle year, make, and model.
Great tire deals and auto service savings.
We know that the need for unexpected repairs or service can have an impact on your budget, so we always offer great deals on our coupons page and we’ll beat any local competitor’s price! Check in frequently for special offers on oil changes, brake service, and other services, plus rebates on brand-name tires and free inspections.
We make it simple to bring your car or truck into our Keller location for service or repair. Take advantage of our free concierge service to have us pick up your vehicle from your location within three miles of our location, and book your appointment right online 24/7.