Get Exceptional Brake Service in Little Elm, TX at Driver’s Edge & Affordable Auto
If you’re looking for expert brake service for your vehicle, come to Driver’s Edge auto repair shop in Little Elm! Brake problems are often inconvenient, but they can also be dangerous. When it comes to you, your family, and everyone driving around you, safety should be your number one priority. So don’t delay, drive in for regularly scheduled inspections and our technicians can inspect, diagnose, and repair your brakes.
Protect Your Family & Save Time and Money
A routine brake check is usually done every 6,000 miles or six months, depending on how much you drive. During your visit, our brake specialists will look at your driving habits, as well as your car manufacturer’s recommendations to set a personalized schedule for you.
Comprehensive Brake Inspections & Brake Repair
Upon arrival, you will find a complete menu of brake services at Driver’s Edge. During a comprehensive brake inspection, our professional brake technicians will:
- Replace brake pads and shoes
- Assess the brake calipers and other related hardware
- Check and machine the drums and rotors
- Check fluid levels and refill, if necessary
Owner neglect is the number one cause of brake failure. A routine schedule of inspections can solve issues like these, as well as prevent unnecessary and often deadly crashes. Ask our service staff to set up the schedule to coincide with your vehicle’s other maintenance checks, like an AC check and tire inspection.
How Your Driving Habits Affect Your Brakes
You can keep your brakes working longer if you:
- Avoid making quick, sharp stops
- Avoid following other vehicles too closely – it can lead to sudden stops, which wears brakes
- Avoid driving with one foot on the brake pedal constantly (automatic transmission)
- Avoid carrying heavy loads in the trunk and backseat
6 Red Flags That You Need Brake Repair
You notice that your brakes are squealing, but you have a busy day ahead. Surely the brakes can wait, right?
It’s easy to put it off. But it’s critical to pay attention to any sign of possible brake problems and have them inspected immediately. For the sake of your safety, come into Driver’s Edge & Affordable Auto as soon as possible to avoid larger and more expensive repairs from occurring in the future.
Take immediate action if you’re experiencing any of the 6 signs below:
- Squealing, thumping, grinding, or other strange noises
- Softness in the a brake pedal that depresses farther than normal
- Braking accompanied by vibration
- Yellow fluid leaking under the car
- Pulling to one side when braking
- Warning light on the dash Illuminates
Let us check your brakes before the problems lead to complete failure and danger. Driver’s Edge is also committed to saving you money. Check out our coupon and specials page to save big during your next visit.
Driver’s Edge FREE Concierge Service Can Help
Your day is full and now your brakes need servicing. Don’t lose any work or family time! Use our free concierge service. We will pick up your vehicle if it is within three miles of our shop, and we will return it to you once the scheduled services are complete.