Driver’s Edge & Affordable Auto Offers Exceptional Car AC Repair in Little Elm, TX
In the Texas heat, your vehicle’s AC system is more than a convenience, it’s a necessity! So why not add a routine AC inspection to your list of regular maintenance checks at our auto repair shop in Little Elm. Our ASE-certified AC specialists can diagnose problems before a small car AC repair grows into a major and expensive one. Our professional service staff will help you set up a schedule to take care of all your maintenance checks during the same visit to Driver’s Edge. This will save you time and keep your car safely on the road!
You are the key to keeping your car’s AC system healthy
An AC inspection at Driver’s Edge & Affordable Auto in Little Elm includes:
- Identifying leaks, holes in refrigerant lines, and damage to hoses
- Checking pressure in the cooling system
- Measuring the temperature in the passenger cabin
- Determining if a car AC recharge is necessary
- Checking for damage or wear in thermostat, pipes, and cap
- Checking the compressor belt
- Checking your car’s AC levels against manufacturer’s specifications
Drivers Edge is committed to providing value to our customers, including auto AC repair, so check out our coupon page for savings!
Be alert to changes in your car’s AC system
Your air conditioning system isn’t generally a concern until it stops working. Unfortunately, there isn’t much a DIY mechanic can do to maintain today’s AC system. It’s a complex system of smaller systems and parts that need the attention of a professional. But there are some red flags you can watch out for. If you notice any of the red flags listed below, alert our experts at Driver’s Edge in Little Elm immediately:
- Watch for water where it shouldn’t be. You may notice dampness or pools of water on the floorboards inside the car. Don’t ignore this, as water can lead to mildew growth and odors in the car. If you experience this, come into Driver’s Edge right away.
- Unusual noises, fluttering sounds, or weak airflow coming from the AC vents are causes for concern. A vent or other part of the system could be blocked by debris, which can cause the noises and may weaken the airflow.
- If the dashboard indicator light for the AC system comes on, pay attention. Bring your car in as soon as possible.
We aim to save you money and provide convenience
Car inspections and repairs are necessary, but can often be an inconvenience. Driver’s Edge & Affordable Auto respects the value of your time and we are committed to providing the highest quality service. One of several ways we can help you save time is with our free concierge service! If your vehicle is within 3 miles of the shop, we can pick it up, complete the scheduled work, and then return it back to you.
In addition, the car will be cleaned and sanitized at all contact points before returning it to you. By taking these extra measures, it protects the health of you and your family.Check out our FREE concierge service!