Come To Driver’s Edge For the Best Brake Service in Flower Mound, TX
When you need expert brake service, bring your vehicle to Driver’s Edge auto repair shop in Flower Mound. Whether the problem involves replacing brake pads, brake calipers, or machining drums, Driver’s Edge uses the industry’s latest technology for brake diagnostics and brake repair to keep your brakes operating smoothly and safely.
Faulty brakes are dangerous and can cause great inconvenience. Don’t ignore warning signs that your brakes need attention.
Pay Attention to These 6 Warning Signs You Need Brake Repair
Take action now to avoid larger and more expensive problems later. If you notice any of thee red flags listed below, have your vehicle inspected by Driver’s Edge immediately:
- Squealing, thumping, grinding, or other strange noises
- Experiencing “sponginess” in a brake pedal
- Braking accompanied by vibration
- Yellow fluid leaking under the car
- Pulling to one side when braking
- Warning light on the dash Illuminates
Do any of these warning signs sound familiar? Let our ASE-certified brake specialists check your brakes before they fail completely.
Check out our coupon page here for money-saving Driver’s Edge coupons and brake specials.
Comprehensive Brake Inspections & Brake Repair
Driver’s Edge offers complete brake repair services and repairs. During your inspection at our auto repair shop, our brake technicians will:
- Replace brake pads and shoes
- Assess the brake calipers and other related hardware
- Check and machine the brake drums and rotors
- Check fluid levels and refill, if necessary
Did you know that owner neglect is the # 1 cause of brake failure? When brake problems and regular inspections are delayed, tragic accidents can occur. Don’t allow this to happen to you and your family. Bring your vehicle into Driver’s Edge immediately and our brake technicians will inspect and diagnose your brake system and repair any issues found.
Brake Inspections Save Lives, Time, and Money
Most professionals recommend inspections every six months or every 6,000 miles. The Driver’s Edge service staff will set a schedule of routine inspections based on your driving habits and the manufacturer’s recommendations for the vehicles.
We can also help you save time by combining routine brake inspections with other maintenance checks, like tires and AC.
Your Driving Habits Do Affect Your Brakes
If you change a few simple driving habits, you can help protect your brakes and enable them to last as long as possible:
- Avoid quick, sharp stops as often as possible
- Avoid tailgating – it can lead to sudden stops, which can wear brakes
- Avoid driving with one foot on the brake pedal constantly (automatic transmission)
- Avoid carrying heavy loads in the trunk and backseat
Ask for the Driver’s Edge FREE Concierge Service!
By planning ahead, you can take much of the stress out of car maintenance. Set an appointment for several inspections in one day and then you can use our free Concierge Service. If your vehicle is within 3 miles of our shop, we can pick it up at your home or office, and bring it in for its scheduled service.
When it’s ready to be returned to you, our staff will clean and sanitize the car for the safety of your family. It’s as easy as that!