Superior Car AC Repair at Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service in Flower Mound, TX
Sick of being surprised with large expenses caused by your vehicle’s air conditioning system? Add regular AC inspections to your list of routine auto maintenance checks with our professionals at Driver’s Edge auto repair shop in Flower Mound TX. Our ASE-certified technicians can diagnose problems with your vehicle’s AC system and perform any necessary car AC repair services before they become major issues. To save time, our service staff can also set up a schedule for all of your auto inspections in one trip.
Save Time And Money With Regular AC Inspections
A typical AC inspection at Driver’s Edge includes:
- Looking for damage to hoses, leaks, and holes in refrigerant lines
- Assuring that the pressure in the cooling system is correct
- Checking the temperature in the passenger cabin
- Inspecting the amount of coolant in the radiator
- Looking for damage or wear in pipes, caps, and the thermostat
- Checking the compressor belt
- Checking your vehicle’s AC levels against the manufacturer’s specifications
If low coolant levels in the AC system are caught early, they can easily be repaired with a quick car AC recharge before any damage is done to your vehicle. On a regular basis, we can thoroughly inspect your vehicle to prevent uncomfortable and even dangerous situations from occurring when you’re on the road.
We are also committed to providing the best value to our customers, so check out our coupon page for savings!
Click HERE for coupons!
Watch For These Red Flags in Your Car’s AC System
Most drivers take their AC system for granted until it stops working. There isn’t much many of us can do to monitor an AC system in between regular inspections. But there are some red flags to pay attention to that can help you catch problems in your vehicle’s AC system early.
- Watch for water collecting where it shouldn’t be. One of the first places you might see water is inside the front passenger area on the floorboards. It can lead to the growth of mildew and unpleasant odors in the car.
- Don’t ignore unusual noises. An object or debris could be stuck in the system, which may cause fluttering or rattling noises. It can also reduce the airflow coming in from the AC system, which may prevent it from working properly.
- Pay attention to the dashboard indicator light for the AC system. If an AC light is on, it is an indication that something in the system needs servicing, so bring your vehicle in to the nearest Driver’s Edge location immediately.
Our Free Concierge Service: Another Value-Added Service
Imagine this, it’s time for your car’s routine maintenance inspection and you don’t have any other transportation available to pick it up from Driver’s Edge.
If you can relate to this scenario, tell our service staff that you would like to use our FREE Concierge Service! As long as your vehicle is within 3 miles of the shop, we can pick it up from your home or office, to complete the scheduled work. for your safety, we will clean and sanitize your vehicle before returning it back to you.