Expert Mansfield TX Car AC Repair
Modern vehicles have complex AC systems. For expert AC service from ASE-certified, factory-trained technicians, trust your vehicle to Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service in Mansfield. Our AC specialists will make sure your AC is working at top efficiency.
According to industry experts, the AC system in your vehicle loses efficiency each year. Regular inspections can keep your system running cold and efficiently. Our diagnostic check on your AC system includes:
- An overall performance check
- Cleaning the condenser
- Checking the compressor
- Examining the system for leaks
- Checking all hoses and belts
- Car AC recharge if needed
Keeping up with an inspection schedule can help our technicians identify minor issues before they can lead to more costly repairs. After the inspection, you will be given a quote for any repairs that might be needed.
Driver’s Edge also wants to offer the most cost-effective repairs and service in the area. Check out our coupons page for AC repairs and other specials. This page changes often, so check back frequently.
Signs That Your AC System May Need Servicing
Here are some red flags that can alert you to trouble ahead with your vehicle AC system:
- Water on the floorboards or elsewhere inside the car. There may be a blocked drain or hose, which can lead to condensation not being allowed to drain out of the system.
- Musty smells coming from the AC blower. The water that you find inside the car can lead to mold or mildew growing in the system. Don’t wait to have this checked out, especially if you or your passengers have allergies to mold or mildew.
- Clicks, rattles, and fluttering sounds. They might mean that something is caught in the AC system. Or sounds like these might mean a malfunctioning condenser.
It is common to ignore warning signs like these, but we can quickly determine if you need a simple AC recharge or other service to get your car AC blowing cold again.
We Can Help Save You Time
Don’t put those inspections or repairs off because you don’t have time to bring your car into the shop. Driver’s Edge offers a free Concierge Service to help.
Schedule your appointment and tell us that you want to use our concierge service. We will pick up your vehicle (within three miles) and perform the services or repairs scheduled. All contact points will be cleaned and sanitized for your safety before we bring the car back to you.
Isn’t it nice to know that the best car AC repair near you is right around the corner? All of us at the Mansfield Driver’s Edge look forward to seeing you soon!