Tire Services at Your Local Driver’s Edge Shop in Mansfield
Driver’s Edge offers the highest-quality tires near you along with the best customer service in the area! We also have the best selection of new tires and expert tire services at affordable prices. Whether you need to replace a flat tire or buy a whole new set of tires, our tire specialists are on hand to help.
Routine Tire Inspections Save Time and Money
The industry recommendation is to have your tires inspected every 5,000 miles. This schedule can help make sure we detect minor problems before you experience a flat or blow-out on the road. Individual driving habits or driving conditions may dictate more frequent inspections. Frequent driving on poor road conditions, in extreme temperatures, or sudden stops and starts can all cause premature tire wear.
A tire inspection by our ASE-certified tire experts includes:
- Checking the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)
- Rotating the tires
- Checking tread for unusual wear
- Balancing the wheels
- Inspecting the wheel bearings
- Checking for manufacturer’s recommendations
You will be given a free written quote if any tires need to be repaired or replaced. Our tire specialists can help you pick out the best tires for your vehicle.
Discuss an appropriate schedule for routine inspections with our tire specialists the next time you’re at Mansfield Driver’s Edge to get the most from your tires.
Be sure to check our coupon page for tire discounts and other savings!
Rely on Driver’s Edge in Mansfield for Tire Replacement
The choices seem endless when you need a new tire. Here are some factors to consider:
- The tire size: Check inside your driver’s side door or the owner’s manual.
- The type of climate you drive in: All-season, winter, or summer tires.
- Your expectations: The number of miles you expect to get.
- Driving habits: Fast stops / starts, sharp turns, driving over debris.
- Road surfaces you travel on: Highway, gravel, unrepaired roads.
Driver’s Edge carries many tires and our prices are competitive. We consider ourselves the best tire shop near you and will do our best to help you choose your tires and get the most for your money.
Should I Fix It or Replace It?
Safety is first, but sometimes a tire can be repaired. This maximizes your value by giving you some additional miles before replacing it. A tire can be repaired if:
- A puncture is a quarter-inch or less in diameter.
- The puncture is in the tire’s tread.
- If there are multiple punctures, they cover a small area (16 inches apart or less).
However, a tire should be replaced if:
- The tread has separated.
- A puncture is in the sidewall instead of the tread.
- There are several punctures over a wide area of the tire.
Our tire specialists will help you pick out the best tire for your vehicle and your driving habits.
Book your appointment now and ask about our free concierge pickup and drop-off service.