Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto AC Repair and Maintenance in Prosper
The technicians at Drivers Edge are ASE-certified experts who can meet all of your car AC repair and maintenance needs. Let our service staff help you set up a regular schedule of diagnostic checks that will keep you on the road in comfort. Driver’s Edge is dedicated to becoming your #1 choice for all your car AC repair and maintenance.
Diagnostic Checks Will Save You Money
Our inspections of your AC system includes:
- Test of the overall performance of your system
- Cleaning of the condenser
- Thorough check of the compressor
- Check for any leaks
- Check of all hoses and belts
- AC recharge of the system is available if necessary
Experts in the automotive industry estimate that a vehicle’s AC system loses about 5% efficiency each year. You can keep yours running at peak efficiency with regular inspections at Prosper’s Driver’s Edge Tire & Service Center.
Warning Signs for Trouble Ahead in Your AC System
It’s only been a month since your AC maintenance check at Driver’s Edge and you begin to hear a strange clicking noise coming from the inside vent. Don’t ignore it! It’s easy to put things like this off, but it pays to take care of little problems before they become big–and expensive–problems later.
Here are some warning signs to look out for:
- Clicks, rattles, fluttering, or any other unusual noises. This could mean blockage in the system, which then leads to overheating. It could also be a bad condenser; that’s not good, either.
- Water inside the car, specifically on the floorboards in the front passenger area. Water could be backing up in the system instead of draining properly. A drain or hose might be blocked.
- Musty smells coming from the AC blower. The water collecting is causing mold or mildew to grow inside the system. It’s an unpleasant smell and it’s dangerous to you and your passengers.
If you experience any of these signs, don’t delay. Book an appointment at your Driver’s Edge shop to have your auto AC system checked. The damage and the bills will only get worse, while the remedy may be a quick removal of debris in the vents or a simple car AC recharge. If more extensive repairs are recommended, our technician will go over the estimate so you can plan your next step for your auto AC repair.
Driver’s Edge Provides the Value You Expect
Driver’s Edge offers coupons and savings for the services you need. The offers change frequently, so check back before every visit to our shop.
Our FREE Concierge Service is another way Driver’s Edge gives you more for your money. Don’t let maintenance or repairs for your car disrupt your schedule. We will come get your car (within three miles of our shop). Once your car is ready it will be cleaned and returned to you.
Driver’s Edge: More value for your money every time. Book now!