Visit The Top Tire Shop in Southlake, TX
You can easily extend the life of your tires by keeping up with regular maintenance and inspections. A tire rotation, tire balancing, and a front-end alignment can also help prevent uneven tire wear, improve fuel efficiency, and help prevent dangerous blow-outs on the road. Let Driver’s Edge be your choice for tire repairs and inspections!
At Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service in Southlake, our experienced ASE-certified technicians can provide all your tire service needs and recommend a maintenance schedule that’s right for your car or truck.
Southlake’s superior tire service at Driver’s Edge
Tire life can be affected by a number of factors, including sudden stops, fast starts, driving over debris, temperature extremes, road conditions and more. Routine care extends the life of your tires by monitoring these factors. Industry experts say tires should be rotated and evaluated every 5,000 miles. Check your tire warranty for more detailed information on your specific tires.
Routine tire maintenance at Driver’s Edge includes:
- Checking tire tread for wear
- Rotating tires
- Repairing flat tires
- Balancing tires
- Checking tire pressure
- Aligning the wheels
- Inspecting wheel bearings
- Checking the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) service
Tire Repair or Replacement?
Here are some things to consider when you must decide to repair or replace a damaged tire:
- A tire can be repaired if a single puncture is ¼ inch in diameter or less and it is in the tread.
- A punctured tire should be replaced if the damage is in the sidewall or shoulder.
- You can replace a tire with multiple punctures if the punctures are at least 16 inches apart. If not, it’s best to replace the tire. A Driver’s Edge tire specialist can help you pick out another tire.
- Replace a tire that has large cuts or tread separation. Head over to your local Driver’s Edge auto shop in Southlake to pick out a new tire. Safety comes first!
Need new tires? We can help!
It can be confusing and overwhelming to pick out new tires. If your tires must be replaced, our ASE-certified technicians will help you pick out the best tires for your vehicle and your needs.
The Tire Industry Association recommends replacing all four tires on your vehicle at once. However, when that isn’t possible and you buy only two tires, experts suggest the new tires be installed on the rear and partially worn tires moved to the front. Our technicians can discuss this with you and give you guidance on tire replacement.
Added value every day at Driver’s Edge
Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service believes in adding value whenever possible, so you get the most for your money at our tire stores. Check out our coupons page where you will find savings on tires and tire services, as well as other repair services.
Tire expenses often arise unexpectedly, so apply for a Driver’s Edge credit card, with no financing and low monthly payments.
Whatever your tire needs, Driver’s Edge Complete Tire & Auto Service can help. We pride ourselves on professionalism, honesty, and the highest qualifications for auto repairs in the Southlake area.