Online Job Application for Driver’s Edge
Wouldn’t it be great to work in your own neighborhood? Since Driver’s Edge is the Dallas-Fort Worth number one automotive service provider, there’s a pretty good chance that one of our many locations is either in, or close to, your neighborhood. If you are career minded and have a passion for delivering first class customer service every time, we would love to talk with you. Many of our employees now work in the same neighborhoods where they attended school and grew up and you would have a fulfilling job where you get to help out your neighbors. Driver’s Edge is seeking career minded, top caliber General Service Technicians, Automotive Technicians, Service Consultants and Store Managers.
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement for ASE Certification Testing Fees
- 5 Day Work Week — Shops Close at 6:00 p.m.
- Closed Sundays
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time after 90 Days
- Medical Insurance (Company Pays 85% of Employee Premium, Eligible 1st of the Month after 30 Days of Employment)
- Dental & Vision Insurance (Eligible 1st of the Month after 30 Days of Employment)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- Short Term Disability Plan (Company paid)
- 5 Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!
How to Apply:
Applying at Driver’s Edge is easy! You can apply through our online application or in person. Please include a cover letter and resume, as well as any other information you think will help us evaluate your qualifications. Apply using the form below.
Apply in Person:
Stop into any Driver’s Edge location
and complete an application, and our store personnel will be happy to forward it to the correct person on your behalf.
Thank you for your time and for considering Driver’s Edge as your preferred place of neighborhood employment!
Apply For Driver's Edge Employment