Online Job Application for Driver’s Edge
Wouldn’t it be great to work in your own neighborhood? Since Driver’s Edge is Texas’s number one automotive service provider, there’s a pretty good chance that one of our many locations is either in, or close to, your neighborhood. If you are career minded and have a passion for delivering first class customer service every time, we would love to talk with you. Many of our employees now work in the same neighborhoods where they attended school and grew up and you would have a fulfilling job where you get to help out your neighbors.
Driver’s Edge is seeking career minded, top caliber General Service Technicians, Automotive Technicians, Service Advisors and Store Managers for our Texas locations.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the Month after Hire)
- Health/Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Telemedicine Program
- Supplemental Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident Plans
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!
How to Apply:
Applying at Driver’s Edge is easy! You can apply through our online application. Please include a cover letter and resume, as well as any other information you think will help us evaluate your qualifications. Apply using the form below.