If you are having trouble with your car not going into gear properly or not shifting properly when you drive then you are possibly having Transmission problems that need to be looked at by an ASC Certified Technician.
Some of the issues that can signify that you need to have your transmission looked at include:
- Your vehicle will start by it will not move
- You car struggles to shift gears or will not shift gears
- You have visual evidence transmission is leaking fluid (color typically looks different than an oil leak)
- The transmission is slipping
- Your clutch is slipping or not catching properly
- The transmission is making noises that do not sound normal when shifting into gear or between gears
- The engine revs too much between gears
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms you may have a transmission problem or it could be as simple as needing new transmission fluid or fluids topped off
Your car’s transmission is a very complex and a very essential part of your vehicle and should be cared for as such.
Schedule an appointment today if suspect you have transmission problems.
Don’t trust any transmission shop with your car, trust your neighborhood auto mechanic and our Fix it Right Guarantee.
Help in your neighborhood
If you are looking for transmission services in your local area, view all of our locations now, we’re bound to have a location near you!