Find High-Quality Car AC Repair at Driver’s Edge in Irving, TX
Add an AC inspection to your routine maintenance appointment at Driver’s Edge auto repair shop in Irving, TX. You can have all of your inspections done at the same time and save valuable time on the road for work or family. Our AC specialists can diagnose problems before they become more expensive later.
Set up a schedule that includes your AC maintenance checks and car AC repair with our staff today!
Take action on your AC system immediately
Don’t put the inspection of your vehicle air conditioning check off until it’s too late.
A full-service AC inspection will take less time than a breakdown and includes:
- Checking for leaks, holes in refrigerant lines, or damage to hoses
- Assessing the correct pressure in the cooling system
- Ensuring that the temperature in the passenger cabin is adequate
- Inspecting the level of coolant in the radiator
- Looking for deterioration or wear in pipes, the cap, and thermostat
- Checking the compressor belt
- Checking vehicle’s AC levels against manufacturer’s specifications
Our AC specialist will give you a free written quote for any auto AC repair work that may need to be performed. At Drivers Edge, we enjoy providing extra value to our customers whenever possible, so check out our coupon page for specials and savings today!
Protect your AC system in between inspections
Most of us don’t pay attention to the AC system in our vehicles until it stops working. But there are some telltale signs to look out for that can save you time, money, and your comfort. Below are a few red flags that might help you detect an AC problem early.
- Watch for water on the floorboards inside the car. This means the system isn’t allowing the water to drain properly. Don’t ignore it because dampness in the car can lead to mildew growth and unpleasant odors. Have it checked out right away.
- Unusual noises, fluttering sounds, or weak airflow coming from the AC system are not normal. There may be something stuck in the system, which will weaken the airflow.
- Pay attention if the dashboard indicator light for the AC system goes on. Set an appointment to have it checked as soon as possible. Often, a car AC recharge may be all that is needed to get you back on the road in cool comfort!
Today’s vehicle AC systems are complicated and most DIY mechanics don’t have the tools or the experience to work on them. Let Drivers Edge in Irving inspect your vehicle for signs of trouble. Visit us today to receive the highest-quality car AC repair near you.
Save valuable time with our free concierge service
Driver’s Edge recognizes the value of your time, so reserve our free Concierge Service! Our staff member will pick up your vehicle within 3 miles of the shop, bring it in for its scheduled work, and then return it to you.