Find Brake Service in Keller, TX at Driver’s Edge
When you need expert brake service for your vehicles, come to Driver’s Edge auto repair in Keller, TX for the best brake work in the area! Our auto repair shop uses the latest automotive technology in the industry to inspect, diagnose, and repair brakes.
Brake problems are not only inconvenient, but they can also be dangerous to you, your family, and everyone on the road around you. Don’t wait when it’s time for a routine inspection to find and resolve issues with your brakes.
Call or schedule an appointment online today!
6 Warning Signs You Need Brake Repair
It’s easy to ignore signs of problems with your car. The following signs of possible brake problems should be inspected immediately to avoid larger and more expensive repairs in the future:
- Squealing, thumping, grinding, or other strange noises
- Experiencing “sponginess” in a brake pedal that depresses farther than normal
- Braking accompanied by vibration
- Yellow fluid leaking under the car
- Pulling to one side when braking
- Warning light on the dash Illuminates
If your vehicle is experiencing the issues above, let one of our professionals check your brakes before the problems become bigger or the brakes fail completely.
Did you know that you can save money by using a Driver’s Edge coupon for your brake repair? Check out our coupon and specials page here!
Comprehensive Brake Inspections & Brake Repair
At Driver’s Edge, we offer a complete menu of brake services and our professional brake technicians will:
- Replace brake pads and shoes
- Assess the brake calipers and other related hardware
- Check and machine the drums and rotors
- Check fluid levels and refill, if necessary
Brake failure is often a result of neglect by the owner. Ignoring signs of brake problems and putting off regular inspections leads to unnecessary and sometimes tragic accidents. Combat this by bringing your vehicle into Driver’s Edge. Let our brake technicians inspect, diagnose, and repair your brakes as soon as a problem is discovered.
Brake Inspections Save Lives, Time, and Money
Most professionals in the auto industry recommend routine brake checks every six months or every 6,000 miles. Our service professionals will set a schedule of inspections based on your driving habits and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
To save you a great deal of time and money, we can combine your other maintenance and safety checks, such as oil changes and tire rotations, with your brake inspection.
How Your Driving Habits Affect Your Brakes
Keep your brakes working longer by changing a few simple driving habits:
- Avoid quick, sharp stops as much as possible
- Avoid tailgating – it can lead to sudden stops, which wears brakes
- Avoid driving with one foot on the brake pedal constantly (automatic transmission)
- Avoid carrying heavy loads in the trunk and backseat
Driver’s Edge FREE Concierge Service Can Help
Imagine this, your schedule is full for the day and now your vehicle needs servicing. If this happens to you, you can use our free concierge service. We will pick up your vehicle if it is within three miles of our shop, and we’ll return it to you once the scheduled services are complete.