High Quality Car AC Repair in Keller, TX
If you’re looking for car AC and general car repair in Keller, TX, come to Driver’s Edge. We can protect your car’s air conditioning system and keep it at top operating efficiency with regular inspections. Using the latest auto repair technology, our ASE-certified professionals provide thorough diagnostic services designed to keep you in comfort behind the wheel.
The AC system in any vehicle loses efficiency each year, but you can keep that loss to a minimum by identifying problems before they become expensive repairs.
An air conditioning system inspection at Driver’s Edge includes the following:
- Testing of the overall performance of the system
- Cleaning the condenser
- Assessing the compressor
- Checking for any leaks
- Checking all hoses and belts
- Recharging your AC system, if necessary
If we discover any issues during the inspection, you will be provided with a written estimate of recommended services and repairs.
Other Warning Signs With Your Car’s Air Conditioning System
In between routine AC inspections, pay attention to the following warning signs of air conditioning problems in your vehicle. You will head off larger repairs and reduce expensive AC repairs later. If you notice any of the following, schedule an appointment with us immediately:
- Unusual sounds, which could possibly be a malfunctioning condenser.
- Clicks, rattles, or flutters might indicate something is caught in the vents of your AC system.
- Water backing up inside the car, mainly on the floorboards in the front passenger area might be due to a blocked drain or hose.
- Musty smells coming from the ac vents is usually a sign that water can’t drain properly, due to mold or mildew growing inside the system. It’s unpleasant but it can also be dangerous to you and your passengers.
- If the air blowing out of your vents isn’t cold, this can mean a car AC recharge is needed. Our professional technicians will be glad to refill the coolant for you.
Don’t put this off! Book an appointment right away for a system check. Some of these warning signs can be fixed easily. Sometimes the solution can be as simple as removing leaves and other debris from the AC vents or unblocking a hose. Let our professional technicians locate and correct the problem and get you back on the road in no time.
At Driver’s Edge, we’re all about providing great value to our customers. Our coupons and savings page has many offers available to help you save on inspections and repairs, so check it out before your scheduled service. You will also find tire specials and other convenient services.
Driver’s Edge Credit Card
Your monthly budget never anticipates an expensive car AC repair. Unsure of how you can pay an unexpected car repair bill? At Driver’s Edge, we want to help, so we offer our customers the option of applying for a Driver’s Edge credit card to ease the burden. This card is highly convenient and can provide our customers with a dedicated line of credit, along with no annual fee, low monthly payments, and special financing.
Don’t forget to ask about our free concierge service, too.