Come to the Experts at Our Keller, TX Tire Shop
Driver’s Edge offers the highest-quality customer care as well as the best tire prices around.
When you look for a tire shop, we know you’re looking for more than tires. You deserve honesty, reliability, and the latest technology available. Whether you need a flat tire fixed, tire balancing, or a new set of tires, the ASE-Certified technicians at our Driver’s Edge Keller auto repair location can take care of all of your tire service and repair needs.
Tire Maintenance Is Our Specialty
Let us help keep your tires in good repair by scheduling regular tire inspections. This will save you time and money.
Our ASE-certified tire specialists will:
- Check the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Rotate the tires
- Balance the wheels
- Repair or replace the tires
- Inspect the wheel bearings
- Check tread for unusual wear
We recommend bringing your car or truck in for regular checks every 5,000 miles. Any problems with your tires will be detected early, which will save you time and money later.
Your driving habits can also affect how fast or slow your tires wear, so ask your Driver’s Edge technician what they recommend, too. Habits like sudden stops and starts, and also the road conditions and extreme heat in your area can affect tires.
Ask our tire specialists to determine the best schedule for frequency of tire maintenance checks.
Tire Replacement at Driver’s Edge
Here are a few things to consider when choosing new tires:
- How many miles do I want to get out of these tires?
- Should I get exactly the same ones that are on my car now?
- Do I want an upgrade?
- Do I need to adjust my choice because I’m driving in a new climate or have different needs due to distances or conditions where I drive?
- Do I even know what type of tires my car needs?
- How much do I want to pay?
It’s a lot of information to process, so ask your Driver’s Edge tire store specialists to help. Driver’s Edge has an extensive selection of tires and some of the best prices in the area.
Check out our coupon and specials page, too, for the best tire deals!
Knowing When To Fix or Replace
You have a flat and the tire is fairly new. Do you replace it or get it fixed? Here are some situations when a tire can be safely repaired:
- Any puncture is less than ¼ inch in diameter
- A puncture is in the tire tread
- Multiple punctures are 16 inches apart or less
A tire must be replaced if:
- There is a separation in the tread
- A puncture is in the sidewall of the tire
- There are multiple punctures over an area larger than 16 inches of the tire
The safety of you and your family is too important to take a chance. Feel free to ask one of our tire specialists to help you make a decision.
Savings, service, and quality—make Driver’s Edge your headquarters for all of your tire needs. Schedule an appointment online now.